At Hopscotch Nanny Agency we provide high calibre screened nannies, au pairs and housekeepers.
Our consultants are all experienced nannies, mothers and professionals which is why we recognise how important it is for a smooth transition when employing a nanny.
We carry out face to face interviews in the comfort of your own home at a time convenient to your family.
We then provide you with all the information necessary regarding the registration process from interviewing candidates of your choice, through to choosing your nanny and advice on drafting a suitable contract of employment.
All of our candidates who complete our registration process will undertake a face to face interview providing original documents.
We require and check 2 forms of ID against:
* UK/EU driving licence including paper counterpart/passport or birth certificate.
* Utility/Council tax bill or recent bank statement.
* Employment history; we require a minimum of 2 UK references for all our nannies which we will verify verbally confirming suitability and competencies
* Original documents; childcare qualifications/paediatric 1st aid certificate and nanny insurance
* Criminal records enhanced disclosure
* Ofsted registration.
We also offer Family 1st Aid courses for new parents and for those that would like to refresh or update their skills and knowledge.